Updates, Protocols & Waiver**
To our Amazing Guests…We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging and confusing times. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Studio 703, and we are committed to providing that. We have always followed the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology regulations for disinfecting and sanitation. Our plan is to go beyond what is recommended. We have consulted with other, very reputable businesses and Salons, to create our own safety protocols on top of the regulations to keep everyone safe. Steps to sanitize our air vents, deep regular cleaning, and fogging the entire salon were all completed and will be continued. The following list will outline those protocols to help inform you of what to expect upon entering the salon.
Again, we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this challenge.
- Masks are optional
- Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon. One child under the age of 12 can be escorted in by one guardian for their set appointment. The guardian must social distance from other guests.
- All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide ™ Certification
- All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client.
- Freshly laundered in sanitation cycled capes will be given to each client.
- Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols between each client.
- Please do not bring in bags, purses, large items as we cannot store things during this time. To protect your personal items from damage please leave them in your car. Anything you chose to bring into the salon is at your discretion and Studio 703 LLC is not liable for them
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way
Waiver * Must be completed & submitted before your first service *
Please read the following waiver, fill in the form below and click the submit button below to agree to the terms of the waiver. To keep extra space between guests and staff, only the person receiving the service will be allowed in the salon and may only stay indoors for the time of their held appointment. It is not possible for the company to prevent the spread of a virus, nor can we prevent you or others from being exposed to it or from being infected. Your choice to use our services, or premises, is a public setting.
By filling out the form below and submitting, you agree to comply with the all written instructions above and agree that you are at the salon at your own risk, forever releasing Studio 703, owners, managers, officers or directors from any liability relating to your own health. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen. I understand and agree that the law of the State of Missouri will apply to this contract. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff may result in your removal from the premises.